Skinny Dip Sand Earrings - Margate Bound
Margate Bound is a woman owned, sustainable jewellery brand based in the seaside town of Margate, focused on creating unique and bold designs that move away from the excess of Fast Fashion.
Every pair of Margate Bound Earrings features Margate Sand baked within the clay, meaning you have a little bit of the seaside wherever you go.
Grace is passionate about slow-making every design in small batches to minimise waste. Nothing at Margate Bound is wasted, and all excess clay is reused in later designs. As a Graphic designer, Grace takes her passion for clashing patterns, bold shapes and colours and transfers that into creating stand out pieces that are sure to spark a conversation.
Inspired by her surroundings, fashion and family members, her designs often feature shells, coral and sea glass, but also are full to the brim with clashing colour combos and fun patterns.
Grace lives and works in Margate.
About Polymer Clay
• Polymer Clay, a type of bakeable clay,
• It is very lightweight, ideal for sensitive ears
• It is also non-toxic and Low Waste
• It is easy to clean, simply wipe clay with a warm damp cloth
• Polymer clay is flexible, but do not over bend as this will cause damage
• Do not leave earrings in areas of extreme temperatures, as this will damage the clay
• Do not wear earrings to bed, in the shower or swimming
• All earring have Stainless Steel backs and posts
• How to care for items is on the back of the earring cards